About Me

My photo
Ridgewood, New York, United States

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bacano, Padre, Chevere, the tits.


The mornings always start with coffee no matter what, there are seriously no exceptions to this rule. Thinking of the past morning I contemplated fasting and having meditative moments where I could reach into some transcendental brain clouds. My body can wait but it soon hits a shutdown point where food becomes an insatiable need, a function that I can't ignore. Right now I am ignoring sleep because I want to finish my drawings and books and possibly write some handwritten letters/postcards to people I truly care about. However, if you clone me will I still be able to laugh at the same jokes? Or enjoy the same books? Or taste my favorite food the same way? SLEEP?

I once had a cookie with Vietnamese coffee, chocolate chips and almonds. The gentleman selling them paid $6,000 for his booth at union square. I paid $2 for his delicious cookie.
  Barf 

Current Book list:

  • Gilles Deleuze - Critical Essays
  • Ken Kessey - Sometimes a Great Notion (schizophrenic portal into the old Pacific Northwest)
  • Nicolas Slonimsky - Lexicon of Musical Invective (critical assaults on composers since Beethoven's time)

Musics:

  • Ethiopiques: ANY volume
  • Brain Eno - Music for Airports















































No comments: