About Me

My photo
Ridgewood, New York, United States

Monday, March 23, 2009

today's daytime timeline

I don't deserve this.
What, you lost your wallet AGAIN!
Look, my A.D.D. is getting worse everyday. It's not like I ask to reset and start over every couple of weeks, it just seems to happen with more frequency now that I don't care about blacking out on alcohol.

So do you really believe you don't have an addictive personality?
Well yea...no, i think I'm addicted to sex is all. No big deal.
I think Elizabeth Taylor was a sex addict.
Sweet goddess, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.


Confusing as it is, I have this conversation with myself at least twice a month. I want Richard Burton as my twice divorced alcoholic husband that I love to hate. All of my three relationships with men have summed themselves up this weekend to = Kerry is ready to love yet unsure of life and its ability to make this happen without the pain that always comes with the vulnerability. I would like to leave the forum up for questions. Anything really.

Ask away

No comments: