About Me

My photo
Ridgewood, New York, United States

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I do believe I am the center of the universe.

That's right my cute little bike was all polished and shiny, ready to ride, which I did last night to the new amazing HiChristina space on grand street. A five minute ride and I was there ready to venture into the surreality Fritz and Christina have created in the midst of the 99 cent stores and the rows of never ending Williamsburg bars and coffee shops.

and so this afternoon i went to pick up my shiny friend, rode her to the gym and was content with her performance. That is until further analysis of the bike seat confirmed my fear. The shit was bust. My butt managed to bend the metal rod holding up my seat...dammit. i love riding in and out of traffic especially in the warmness we had today. this little bike has spent a good portion of the month sitting in Johnny's house and now when got the wheels fixed it decides to go kerplunk...and there it goes.

Today's breakfast: slightly toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese, and Blueberry blossom white tea.

No comments: