About Me

My photo
Ridgewood, New York, United States

Sunday, May 31, 2009

brooklyn against human Sex.......

Hi everyone. Today has been a perfectly beautiful day that started yesterday afternoon with a relaxing stroll to the river with a newly acquired friend. Random whiffs of cabbage filled the air, sauerkraut slipping through the cracks of hipsterville. Complete unoriginal idea to walk out into the sunset drenched air.

Lovely how fate brought me into a whole new space of art and wonderful new creators and future collaborators. Amp gurus, singers, electro-visutastic freak outs and parties, till the morning light lulls us all to sleep. when i met fritz and christina (of hichristina fame) I knew we were kindred spirits from another planet. we feel alien, yet revel in our super ability to connect and laugh and sing and dance naked.

My new friend zeljko is similar, with art that reminds me of my dreams. Chocolate covered doggies and beautiful boys who love to make sounds. This summer is a wonder so far and i've only been in this mode for a week.

I am looking to make no living but instead live to make. With every bit of me expressing itself simultaneously. I am a fire dancer with lighting on my fingertips, wailing voices in my throat and eyes that recognize all as beauty.

i can't hate YOU. I can only fill myself with joy that will slip through the pores in my skin and heal YOU.

Remember to ride your bike ALoT! and eat plenty of yummy food, dance with regularity and love yourself.

MOlto Amore,

K

No comments: