About Me

My photo
Ridgewood, New York, United States

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wow, I think i'm falling in love with myself

I am totally content and giddy about hanging out with just me and while stress and external issues have kept me from really asking the dark and lonely questions, I have found that through this mucky time I should be naked more often, laugh constantly, eat sensibly and love my friends.

For example, I just found out that I like cuddling. I mean I like it ALOT. Probably more than you know, that other icky stuff people do with their, "thingies."

I prefer androgyny, balanced asexuality, ambiguity, and complete focus on the passions that keep us alive.

my bicycle is my friend, hair always grows back, and falling in love is for unicorns and narwhals.

I also like swimming in rivers, naked fire dancing, fireside cuddling, pterodactyl fights, bright colors, and not showering.

lets be friends and love ourselves.

-K

No comments: